- Median price of a Single Family Home in the Park City limits is $1,630,000, up 18% in a year.
- Median price of a home in the greater Park City area, outside the city limits is $975,000, up 11% in a year.
- Median condominium price in Park City is $650,000, up 16% in a year.
- Market remains highly segmented, with micromarkets of high value still existing. Click Here to Go to My Statistics Page
|Significant Oakley Residence425 Boulderville Road|
MLS 11604531 More Info
|Ski in/out Above Canyons VillageAPEX Residences|
MLS 1160nnnn More Info
|Colony Elegance - Ski Access71 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11502263 More Info
|Home Just Steps to Ski Resort1279 Empire Ave|
MLS 11600591 More Info
|Park Meadows Easy Living2850 Holiday Ranch Loop|
MLS 11700126 More Info
|Condo at Town Lift BaseCaledonian 417|
MLS 11700471 More Info
Understanding Park City
An old saying explains that “knowledge” is knowing a tomato is a fruit, and “wisdom” is knowing tomatoes don’t belong in a fruit salad. The same can be said about facts and issues.
It is not enough to just know the facts and numbers when it comes to real estate. You must also understand the community, how the pieces fit together, and what the important issues are in order to make the best real estate decisions whether those decisions are for quality of life, for investment purposes, or both.
Carol has an uncommon wisdom about the Park City community to go with her unmatched knowledge of the local economy and real estate market because of her years of high-level community involvement which include:
- Summit County Land Trust - Founding Trustee and Board Member
- Summit County Economic Development Committee
- Citizens’ Open Space Committee
- Park City Board of Realtors, Former President
- Park City Board of Realtors, Current Chair of the Statistics Committee
- Park City Library, Current Board Member
- Mountain Trails Foundation, Current Board Member