Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- The number of sales continued to climb in 2015 with stabilizing prices. Lower priced areas have seen robust activity, reducing inventory significantly. ... Read More
- I do expect the market to remain very complex and segmented, so results will vary widely across property types and locations ... Read More
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Park Meadows Golf Course Home2710 Broken Spoke Way|
MLS 11600631 More Info
|Home Close to Ski Resort1279 Empire Ave|
MLS 11600591 More Info
|Four Lakes - Golf Townhome2804 Four Lakes Drive|
MLS 11602429 More Info
|Fawngrove Condo1624 Deer Valley Dr|
MLS 11600127 More Info
|Fairway Hills2574 Silver CLoud Court|
MLS 11405154 More Info
|Heber Valley Horse Property996 Sage Creek Court|
MLS 11502691 More Info
|Hillside Home overlooking Golf Course2580 Columbine Court|
MLS 11602786 More Info
|Snowflower - Ski In/OutSnowflower 152|
MLS 11600280 More Info
|Colony Elegance - Ski Access71 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11502263 More Info
|Glenwild - Golf Community7994 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 11602710 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.