Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- Through Q3 2013, the PC/DV market is showing great strength: consecutive months of year-over-year gains in both number of sales and median price.... Read More
- Two important notes in the current market: (a) inventory is way down, lowest in several years; (b) the market continues to show great segmentation.... Read More
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Fairway Hills - Panoramic Wasatch Views3081 Fairway Hills Court|
MLS 9997064 More Info
|Canyons CondoSilverado Lodge 207|
MLS 9998223 More Info
|Colony Residence - Incredible Design177 White Pine Canyon Road|
MLS 11400250 More Info
|West Ridge - Views!2550 Lupine Lane|
MLS 9993832 More Info
|Above the Fairway in Promontory3319 Westview Trail|
MLS 11400172 More Info
|Deer Valley Slopeside ResidenceBlack Diamond Lodge Unit 341|
MLS 11400154 More Info
|High Above Thaynes Canyon2348 Morning Star Court|
MLS 9998640 More Info
|True Ski In/Out at Park CitySnowflower 126|
MLS 9995210 More Info
|Great Home featuring Panoramic Wasatch Views2574 Silver Cloud Court|
MLS 9988929 More Info
|Glenwild Home7994 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 9997571 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.