Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- Total number of sales up 11% compared to this date last year: highest number of first quarter sales since 2007. Total sales volume up 11% compared to last year. .. Read More
- Market is highly segmented. Primary homes under $800,000 within the Park City school district are seeing multiple offers. Buyers value top condition, ... Read More
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Park Meadows Home2466 Meadows Drive|
MLS 11402880 More Info
|High Above Thaynes Canyon2348 Morning Star Court|
MLS 9998640 More Info
|Park Meadows (McLeod Creek) Home2550 Creek Drive|
MLS 11400156 More Info
|Glenwild Home7994 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 9997571 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley - Knollheim7700 Sterling Drive|
MLS 11402682 More Info
|Deer Valley - The Oaks3335 Sun Ridge Drive|
MLS 11400711 More Info
|Snow Park - Ultimate Ski In/OutBlack Diamond Lodge #341|
MLS 11403216 More Info
|Aspen Creek - Colony2220 Creek Crossing|
MLS 11403626 More Info
|Colony New Construction240 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11403070 More Info
|April Mountain - Views of Deer Valley1420 Seasons Drive|
MLS 11403278 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.