Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- Park City / Deer Valley has become an extraordinarily segmented market. At the lower prices -- ~$300,000 for condos, ~$600,000 for homes, activity is vigorous and rapid. Prices have stabilized and... Read More
- The biggest change in Park City Real Estate over the last year has been a significant reduction in listed properties. Overall listings are down 16% from last year, and 47% below ... Read More
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Colony Residence - Incredible Design177 White Pine Canyon Road|
MLS 9983688 More Info
|Old Town Double-Home234 Ridge Ave|
MLS 9991381 More Info
|Silver Lake - Upper Deer ValleyRidgepoint #112|
MLS 9993886 More Info
|Kimball Junction / New Park Condo318 New Park Hotel|
MLS 9993254 More Info
|Golf Course Townhome2806 Four Lakes Drive|
MLS 9993605 More Info
|True Ski In/Out at Park CitySnowflower 109|
MLS 9994378 More Info
|Country Ranchette Close to Everything1589 Little Kate Rd|
MLS 9994554 More Info
|Great Home featuring Panoramic Wasatch Views2574 Silver Cloud Court|
MLS 9988929 More Info
|Open, Easy Home - Big Views3320 Mountain Lane|
MLS 9993548 More Info
|Cove Condominium2720 Gallivan Loop|
MLS 9989371 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.