Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- The number of sales continued to climb in 2014 with a 26% increase over 2013 in all property types combined, reaching 1,668 transactions in Q3 alone. .. Read More
- I do expect the market to remain very complex and segmented, so results will vary widely across property types and locations ... Read More
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Fairway Hills2574 Silver CLoud Court|
MLS 11405154 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley - Silver Lake8010 Ridgepoint Dr (123)|
MLS 11600085 More Info
|Colony New Construction240 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11403070 More Info
|Glenwild - Golf Community7994 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 9997571 More Info
|Eagle Pointe3315 Meadows Drive|
MLS 11502984 More Info
|Heber Valley Horse Property996 Sage Creek Court|
MLS 11502691 More Info
|Promontory - Next to Fairway2624 Cliff Rose Court|
MLS 11504767 More Info
|Promontory - Modern Elegance8070 West Hills|
MLS 11503852 More Info
|Enclave Townhome4854 Enclave Way (17)|
MLS 11500242 More Info
|Parkwood Place - In Town Elegant817 Park Ave |
MLS 11501837 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.