Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- Median price of a Single Family Home in the Park City limits is $1,630,000, up 18% in a year.
- Median price of a home in the greater Park City area, outside the city limits is $975,000, up 11% in a year.
- Median condominium price in Park City is $650,000, up 16% in a year.
- Market remains highly segmented, with micromarkets of high value still existing. Click Here to Go to My Statistics Page
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Modern Design in Old Town1185 Empire Ave|
MLS 11604930 More Info
|Significant Oakley Residence425 Boulderville Road|
MLS 11604531 More Info
|Colony Elegance - Ski Access71 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11502263 More Info
|Home Just Steps to Ski Resort1279 Empire Ave|
MLS 11600591 More Info
|Glenwild Modern1383 Snowberry Drive|
MLS 11604041 More Info
|Park Meadows Easy Living2850 Holiday Ranch Loop|
MLS 11700126 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.