Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- The number of sales continued to climb in 2015 with stabilizing prices. Lower priced areas have seen robust activity, reducing inventory significantly. ... Read More
- I do expect the market to remain very complex and segmented, so results will vary widely across property types and locations ... Read More
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Park Meadows Golf Course Home2710 Broken Spoke Way|
MLS 11600631 More Info
|Promontory - Modern Elegance8070 West Hills|
MLS 11503852 More Info
|Eagle Pointe New Construction3315 Meadows Drive|
MLS 11502984 More Info
|Facing Deer Valley1440 Seasons Drive|
MLS 11603536 More Info
|Upper Deer ValleyRidgepoint 123|
MLS 11600085 More Info
|Colony Elegance - Ski Access71 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11502263 More Info
|Modern Design at Snow Park715 Mellow Mountain Drive|
MLS 11604048 More Info
|Home Close to Ski Resort1279 Empire Ave|
MLS 11600591 More Info
|Significant Oakley Residence425 Boulderville Road|
MLS 11504452 More Info
|Glenwild Modern1383 Snowberry Drive|
MLS 11604041 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.