Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- The number of sales has continued Statistics reported by the Park City Board of REALTORS® at the close of the third quarter show the median sales price for single family homes, condominiums, and vacant lots in the Greater Park City area have increased at a rate of 7.5% annually since 2012 and ... Read More
- I do expect the market to remain very complex and segmented, so results will vary widely across property types and locations ... Read More
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Eagle Pointe - Big View!3236 Meadows Drive|
MLS 11604404 More Info
|Ski in/out Above Canyons VillageAPEX Residences|
MLS 1160nnnn More Info
|Colony Elegance - Ski Access71 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11502263 More Info
|Park Meadows Easy Living2805 Holiday Ranch Loop|
MLS 11700126 More Info
|Glenwild Modern1383 Snowberry Drive|
MLS 11604041 More Info
|Stunning New Construction in Deer Crest3428 Snowtop Court|
MLS 116005921 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.