Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- Through Q3 2013, the PC/DV market is showing great strength: consecutive months of year-over-year gains in both number of sales and median price.... Read More
- Two important notes in the current market: (a) inventory is way down, lowest in several years; (b) the market continues to show great segmentation.... Read More
I Invite You to Search All Properties in the Park City Area
|Remodeled Heber City Bungalow556 S 100 W Heber City|
MLS 9989066 More Info
|Beautiful Home in The Oaks / Deer Valley3335 SunRidge Drive|
MLS 9997299 More Info
|Large Ski Condo on Park AveEmpire Coalition Unit 206|
MLS 9997108 More Info
|No-Compromise Deer Valley Ski Home7013 Silver Lake Drive|
MLS 9997971 More Info
|Ecker Hill, Home with Outdoor Space3538 Big Spruce Way|
MLS 9997815 More Info
|Great Home featuring Panoramic Wasatch Views2574 Silver Cloud Court|
MLS 9988929 More Info
|Ecker Hill, Home with Outdoor Space951 Cutter Lane|
MLS 9997827 More Info
|Golf Course Home in Park City15 Prospector Drive|
MLS 9995372 More Info
|Stunning Architecture - Big Views3200 Mountain Top Drive|
MLS 9992957 More Info
|Colony Residence - Incredible Design97 White Pine Canyon Road|
MLS 9989825 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.