Latest News &s; Statistics from Carol Agle
- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
|Canyons Luxury Home98 White Pine Canyon Road|
MLS 11800250 More Info
|Extraordinary Glenwild Residence25 Mountain Holly Rd|
MLS 11901455 More Info
|Extraordinary Glenwild Residence575 Mountain Holly Rd|
MLS 11804459 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
|Red Ledges - Golf, Huge Views2172 Signal Peak|
MLS 11804086 More Info