- Buying Demand is breaking all previous records. Park City real estate is HOT! 2021 sales volume is the highest in Park CIty history..
- Inventory is now at record lows. .
- Vacant Land sales are now a leading segment.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
Park City Activities
You’re Never Bored Unless You Want To Be
There are very few places with as much to do as Park City. Because of the extensive offerings provided for visitors to Park City and Deer Valley, Parkites enjoy access to far finer amenities than a typical town of this size. From the number and caliber of restaurants in Park City to the famous performers that grace the stages of Deer Valley each summer, the entertainment opportunities here are almost endless. Buying real estate in Park City or Deer Valley is your ticket to an endless array of events and activities from the sophisticated to the silly (e.g. Utah Symphony concerts at Deer Valley and The Park City Silly Market every summer Sunday on Main Street.)
If you like the outdoors, there’s more to do than you can shake a stick at, winter and summer. If you prefer the arts and festivals, there are gallery strolls, outdoor concerts, and a wide array of films and epicurean events. It’s a shockingly broad range and quantity of offerings for a town this size, and all you have to do is decide to take advantage of it.