- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Modern, Views, on a Park City Hillside25 Marilyn Court|
MLS 11901455 More Info
|Canyons Village Ski-Through LuxuryApex Residences 903|
MLS 11604380 More Info
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
MLS More Info
Park City Activities
You’re Never Bored Unless You Want To Be
There are very few places with as much to do as Park City. Because of the extensive offerings provided for visitors to Park City and Deer Valley, Parkites enjoy access to far finer amenities than a typical town of this size. From the number and caliber of restaurants in Park City to the famous performers that grace the stages of Deer Valley each summer, the entertainment opportunities here are almost endless. Buying real estate in Park City or Deer Valley is your ticket to an endless array of events and activities from the sophisticated to the silly (e.g. Utah Symphony concerts at Deer Valley and The Park City Silly Market every summer Sunday on Main Street.)
If you like the outdoors, there’s more to do than you can shake a stick at, winter and summer. If you prefer the arts and festivals, there are gallery strolls, outdoor concerts, and a wide array of films and epicurean events. It’s a shockingly broad range and quantity of offerings for a town this size, and all you have to do is decide to take advantage of it.