- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
|Modern, Views, on a Park City Hillside25 Marilyn Court|
MLS 11901455 More Info
|Canyons Village Ski-Through LuxuryApex Residences 903|
MLS 11604380 More Info
MLS More Info
Awards and Recognition
Top 100 Agents in the USA
Top Agent in Uah
4-Time Sales Agent of the Year
Realtor of the Year
Wall Street Journal - Top 100 Agents in the USA
The Wall Street Journal has perennially recognized Carol as one of the Top 100 real estate agents in the country. While Carol has also been among the Top 10 agents in the nationwide Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network (74,000 agents) and has been the #1 agent in Utah, the Wall Street Journal’s ongoing inclusion is her most appreciated recognition.
“Sales Agent of The Year” - An Unprecedented Four Times
This award is calculated on a combination of sales volume, number of real estate transactions, and community service. For recognition of sales volume and transaction experience It is the top award from the Park City Board of Realtors. Carol is the only Realtor in Park City / Deer Valley to have achieved this distinction FOUR times.
"Realtor of the Year" - Park City Board of Realtors
The "Realtor of the Year" award is the highest award given by the Park City Board of Realtors. It is a comprehensive professional award, which recognizes professionalism, integrity, competence, congenial working relationships with other Realtors, and a record of exemplary service to clients.
#1 Sales Agent - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah
Carol has been the top sales agent at BHHS Utah for the last SEVEN consecutive years.
Carol holds GRI and CRS designations, and is an Associate Broker at Berkshire Hathaway Utah, all of which require substantial real estate experience and corollary academic work.