- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Luxury CondoStage #48|
MLS 12004627 More Info
|Snow Park Condo - Views, SkiingPinnacle 78|
MLS 12100372 More Info
|Super-Close Ski In/Out Park City MountainSnowflower 101|
Price: $ - Just Sold - $
MLS 12002553 More Info
MLS More Info
The Agle Angle
Notwithstanding all of Carol’s success as a professional Realtor, she and her husband, Alan (who handles IT, marketing, and some sales duties for Team Agle,) are pretty good at playing, too. There’s no point in living in a place like Park City and not enjoying the spectacular outdoors, the great restaurants, and the shockingly good cultural offerings here. And, one of the best things about Park City is how easy it is to take advantage of all the opportunities – they’re either right outside your door or just a short drive away.
If you are new in Park City or Deer Valley, we thought you might like a few insider tips and secrets to help you jump right into the fun. If you’ve been here a while, compare the Agle’s favorites to yours and see if you’ll have new secrets to share.