- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Canyons Village Ski-Through LuxuryApex Residences 903|
MLS 11604380 More Info
|Modern, Views, on a Park City Hillside25 Marilyn Court|
MLS 11901455 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
MLS More Info
Email Carol for Quick Answers or Information
Important confidentiality / privacy pledge:
We handle all communicaton in confidence. We don’t share anything with anyone or sell your contact information to anyone. This is just between you and us.
Important non-bias pledge:
We offer you information about any and all property in Park City, Deer Valley and the surrounding areas, without any bias, personal or corporate, as to listing agent or brokerage. The right property for you, is the right property for you. Finding that property is the goal -- for both of us.
Carol is the Chair of the Park City Board of Realtors Statistics Committee and can provide you with valuable current real estate market analysis whether you are looking to sell a home or planning to buy property.
To Contact Carol: Use our form below, or Click Here to email from your own system