- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Extraordinary Glenwild Residence575 Mountain Holly Rd|
MLS 11804459 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
|Red Ledges - Golf, Huge Views2172 Signal Peak|
MLS 11804086 More Info
|Canyons Luxury Home98 White Pine Canyon Road|
MLS 11800250 More Info
|Super Hillside Home - Close but Private Setting4700 Nelson Court / Cedar Draw|
MLS 11805843 More Info
|Park City Old Town - Ski Access156 Norfolk Ave|
Price: UNDER CONTRACT
MLS 11900131 More Info
Email Carol for Quick Answers or Information
Important confidentiality / privacy pledge:
We handle all communicaton in confidence. We donít share anything with anyone or sell your contact information to anyone. This is just between you and us.
Important non-bias pledge:
We offer you information about any and all property in Park City, Deer Valley and the surrounding areas, without any bias, personal or corporate, as to listing agent or brokerage. The right property for you, is the right property for you. Finding that property is the goal -- for both of us.
Carol is the Chair of the Park City Board of Realtors Statistics Committee and can provide you with valuable current real estate market analysis whether you are looking to sell a home or planning to buy property.
To Contact Carol: Use our form below, or Click Here to email from your own system