- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Luxury CondoStage #48|
MLS 12004627 More Info
|Snow Park Condo - Views, SkiingPinnacle 78|
MLS 12100372 More Info
|Super-Close Ski In/Out Park City MountainSnowflower 101|
Price: $ - Just Sold - $
MLS 12002553 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
MLS More Info
A Perfect Fit of Personality and Passion
Carol was born in Buffalo, New York and shortly thereafter moved to Omaha when her father took a job with Wurlitzer, selling those fantastic multi-colored juke boxes. This may partially explain why Carol will still spontaneously break into dance at the sound of good rock 'n roll music.
In Nebraska, Carol was State swimming champion several times, and there is no question that she developed her intense competitive drive at this time. In Carol's late teens, the family moved to California, and this is where Carol most feels herself to be "from."
or the seller.
Her principal employment prior to real estate was teaching mathematics at Beverly Hills High School. This combined her love of sharing knowledge with her beliefs in clear explanation and patient guidance. These traits continue in her real estate career, as her intrinsic love of numbers and facts blends very well with her strong desire to work with people to find the right solution. She thoroughly enjoys helping people find the right property, whether she is working for the buyer or the seller.
Equally powerful for Carol is her devotion to family, to physical fitness, and to helping her clients. To wit, she hardly ever misses a dinner at home, she exercises without fail on any day of the week which ends in "Y" and, through a mere average of 2400 minutes per month of cell-phone usage, she keeps her clients up to date on everything important in the Park City and Deer Valley real estate markets. In very short analysis, the principles underlying Carol's success are habitual diligence and persistence, a passion for providing and caring for others, and a robust sense of happiness and incredible energy.