- Buying Demand is breaking all previous records. Park City real estate is HOT! 2021 sales volume is the highest in Park CIty history..
- Inventory is now at record lows. .
- Vacant Land sales are now a leading segment.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
Park City Real Estate Market
“Location, Location, Location” Only Works if You Understand the Location.
Everyone can peruse through the Park City properties or Deer Valley condos on the Multiple Listing Service on the internet and see what’s in their price range, which homes have the right number of bedrooms, and whether the houses come with a three car garage. Unfortunately, that’s not nearly enough information to make an intelligent investment in real estate.
Understanding why houses and lots are priced the way they are helps you understand which properties represent a good relative value, which are likely to require extra maintenance, which are going to be the easiest (and most enjoyable) to live in, and ultimately, which are going to appreciate the most and sell most readily when the time comes. Knowing the reasons behind the statistics and what those reasons mean for ongoing and developing local real estate trends is what makes Carol such a successful Realtor on a long term basis.
The best Realtors in Park City seem to keep clients for a long time, working with them on multiple transactions over the years. In this regard, Carol is among the best in the business. A quick check of a few testimonials will bear witness to Carol’s client longevity. Her secret? Serving as chair of the Statistics Committee for the Park City Board of Realtors means she understands the property pricing trends in this market perhaps better than anyone. What does that mean to you? It means Carol can help you buy right, in a property that suits your lifestyle, and that when it’s time to sell, the will be odds in your favor.