- Buying Demand is breaking all previous records. Park City real estate is HOT! 2021 sales volume is the highest in Park CIty history..
- Inventory is now at record lows. .
- Vacant Land sales are now a leading segment.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
" My wife and I have moved every 24 months for 20 years. We know how to buy and sell property, and one of our secrets is to work with the top producer in the area. I tracked Carol down while we were living in Zurich. I could tell from the first call that she listened well. She showed us properties that were exactly like what we had requested. Carol ensured that we included some key provisions in the purchase contract that other less fortunate owners forgot to include when they bought. I only recommend people who have earned my respect, trust, and who deliver outstanding service. "
" Of all the individuals who have supported our six real estate transactions over the past 17 years (including in Manhattan), Carol and her exceptional level of professionalism have vastly surpassed our expectations. In every one of the dozen-plus homes we visited, Carol was greeted by the sellers’ agent with friendliness and relief. More than once, the agent mentioned how easy and efficient Carol was to work with. In a field rife with competition and potentially charged situations, her network of satisfied counterparts is seemingly endless, underscoring a strongly positive reputation that borders on being a local institution in herself. Carol pairs the tireless resourcefulness of an expert saleswoman with the natural authenticity of someone who builds community. "
Ann and Jonathon Evans
Understanding Park City
An old saying explains that “knowledge” is knowing a tomato is a fruit, and “wisdom” is knowing tomatoes don’t belong in a fruit salad. The same can be said about facts and issues.
It is not enough to just know the facts and numbers when it comes to real estate. You must also understand the community, how the pieces fit together, and what the important issues are in order to make the best real estate decisions whether those decisions are for quality of life, for investment purposes, or both.
Carol has an uncommon wisdom about the Park City community to go with her unmatched knowledge of the local economy and real estate market because of her years of high-level community involvement which include:
- Mountain Trails Foundation - Board Chair
- Summit County Land Trust - Founding Trustee and Board Member
- Summit County Economic Development Committee
- Citizens’ Open Space Committee
- Park City Board of Realtors - President
- Park City Board of Realtors - Chair of the Statistics Committee
- Park City Library - Board Member