- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Glenwild Home - Golf Course Community8135 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 11908179 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Enclave Luxury TownhomeEnclave 35|
MLS 12000704 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
MLS More Info
MLS More Info
Understanding Park City
An old saying explains that “knowledge” is knowing a tomato is a fruit, and “wisdom” is knowing tomatoes don’t belong in a fruit salad. The same can be said about facts and issues.
It is not enough to just know the facts and numbers when it comes to real estate. You must also understand the community, how the pieces fit together, and what the important issues are in order to make the best real estate decisions whether those decisions are for quality of life, for investment purposes, or both.
Carol has an uncommon wisdom about the Park City community to go with her unmatched knowledge of the local economy and real estate market because of her years of high-level community involvement which include:
- Current Chair - Mountain Trails Foundation
- Summit County Land Trust - Founding Trustee and Board Member
- Summit County Economic Development Committee
- Citizens’ Open Space Committee
- Park City Board of Realtors, Former President
- Park City Board of Realtors, Current Chair of the Statistics Committee
- Park City Library, Current Board Member