- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Private Estate with Pool1042 Quarry Mountan Lane|
MLS 11907005 More Info
|Country (Hoytsville) Horse Property1245 S Hoytsville Road|
MLS 12003569 More Info
|Park Meadows - Favorite Park City Neighborhood1409 Little Kate Rd|
MLS 12002604 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Super-Close Ski In/Out Park City MountainSnowflower 101|
MLS 12002553 More Info
With no specific rhyme or reason, and in no particular order, we like:
Hiking up to Shadow Lake at the base of Jupiter Peak, more than 300 miles of trails in and around town, cross-country skiing at the White Pine Touring Nordic Center and Round Valley, summer concerts at Deer Valley, free outdoor music at least four nights a week all summer long, walking up Main Street on snowy evenings, the views of the mountains from almost everywhere in Park City and Salt Lake, back-country ski touring! ... and everything about Salt Lake International Airport – easy to get to, easy to navigate, and lots of flights.