- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
|Canyons Luxury Home98 White Pine Canyon Road|
MLS 11800250 More Info
|Super Hillside Home - Close but Private Setting4700 Nelson Court / Cedar Draw|
MLS 11805843 More Info
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
|Red Ledges - Golf, Huge Views2172 Signal Peak|
MLS 11804086 More Info
|Park City Old Town - Ski Access156 Norfolk Ave|
Price: UNDER CONTRACT
MLS 11900131 More Info
With no specific rhyme or reason, and in no particular order, we like:
Hiking up to Shadow Lake at the base of Jupiter Peak, more than 300 miles of trails in and around town, cross-country skiing at the White Pine Touring Nordic Center and Round Valley, summer concerts at Deer Valley, free outdoor music at least four nights a week all summer long, walking up Main Street on snowy evenings, the views of the mountains from almost everywhere in Park City and Salt Lake, back-country ski touring! ... and everything about Salt Lake International Airport – easy to get to, easy to navigate, and lots of flights.