- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Favorite Park City Neighborhood1409 Little Kate Rd|
MLS 12002604 More Info
|Enclave Luxury TownhomeEnclave 35|
MLS 12000704 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Super-Close Ski In/Out Park City MountainSnowflower 101|
MLS 12002553 More Info
|Country (Hoytsville) Horse Property1245 S Hoytsville Road|
MLS 12003569 More Info
Festivals and Events
Sundance Film Festival
The annual Sundance Film Festival, held each January in Park City, Utah, is widely recognized as the premier showcase for American and international independent film. Inclusive and eclectic in its programming approach, the festival has grown to include film culture events, panel discussions, youth programs, online exhibition, and live music. Attended by more than 45,000 people from around the world each year and with an online audience exceeding 1,000,000 users, the Sundance Film Festival creates a vibrant, unique community of artists and audiences that extends well beyond the mountains of Park City, Utah.
Park City Kimball Arts Festival
The annual early August Park City Arts Festival is one of the summer's biggest draws. Artists and craftsman from around the world come to show and sell their beautiful art pieces. There are also numerous art galleries throughout town which exhibit great artwork from around the world. The Kimball Art Center provides exhibition space for talented local and regional as well as world-famous artists.
Visit www.kimball-art.org for more info.