- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Glenwild Home - Golf Course Community8135 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 11908179 More Info
|Enclave Luxury TownhomeEnclave 35|
MLS 12000704 More Info
MLS More Info
MLS More Info
Festivals and Events
Sundance Film Festival
The annual Sundance Film Festival, held each January in Park City, Utah, is widely recognized as the premier showcase for American and international independent film. Inclusive and eclectic in its programming approach, the festival has grown to include film culture events, panel discussions, youth programs, online exhibition, and live music. Attended by more than 45,000 people from around the world each year and with an online audience exceeding 1,000,000 users, the Sundance Film Festival creates a vibrant, unique community of artists and audiences that extends well beyond the mountains of Park City, Utah.
Park City Kimball Arts Festival
The annual early August Park City Arts Festival is one of the summer's biggest draws. Artists and craftsman from around the world come to show and sell their beautiful art pieces. There are also numerous art galleries throughout town which exhibit great artwork from around the world. The Kimball Art Center provides exhibition space for talented local and regional as well as world-famous artists.
Visit www.kimball-art.org for more info.