- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
|Red Ledges - Golf, Huge Views2172 Signal Peak|
MLS 11804086 More Info
|Super Hillside Home - Close but Private Setting4700 Nelson Court / Cedar Draw|
MLS 11805843 More Info
|Canyons Luxury Home98 White Pine Canyon Road|
MLS 11800250 More Info
|Extraordinary Glenwild Residence575 Mountain Holly Rd|
MLS 11804459 More Info
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
Festivals and Events
Sundance Film Festival
The annual Sundance Film Festival, held each January in Park City, Utah, is widely recognized as the premier showcase for American and international independent film. Inclusive and eclectic in its programming approach, the festival has grown to include film culture events, panel discussions, youth programs, online exhibition, and live music. Attended by more than 45,000 people from around the world each year and with an online audience exceeding 1,000,000 users, the Sundance Film Festival creates a vibrant, unique community of artists and audiences that extends well beyond the mountains of Park City, Utah.
Park City Kimball Arts Festival
The annual early August Park City Arts Festival is one of the summer's biggest draws. Artists and craftsman from around the world come to show and sell their beautiful art pieces. There are also numerous art galleries throughout town which exhibit great artwork from around the world. The Kimball Art Center provides exhibition space for talented local and regional as well as world-famous artists.
Visit www.kimball-art.org for more info.