Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Eagle Pointe - Views!3139 Meadows Drive|
MLS 11906765 More Info
|Red Ledges - Golf, Huge Views2172 Signal Peak|
MLS 11804086 More Info
|Modern, Views, on a Park City Hillside25 Marilyn Court|
MLS 11901455 More Info
|Private Estate with Pool1042 Quarry Mountan Lane|
MLS 11907005 More Info
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
|Canyons Village Ski-Through LuxuryApex Residences 903|
MLS 11604380 More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.