Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Snow Park Condo - Views, SkiingPinnacle 78|
MLS 12100372 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Luxury CondoStage #48|
MLS 12004627 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Super-Close Ski In/Out Park City MountainSnowflower 101|
Price: $ - Just Sold - $
MLS 12002553 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
MLS More Info
Real Estate Transactions in Park City / Deer Valley - Knowledge
What You Should Know about Buying and Selling Property in Park City and Deer Valley.
- Price Range - The range of properties within the greater Park City / Deer Valley area is enormous. We have condos, townhomes, single family homes geared for moderate budgets and, quite literally, homes designed for the highest possible luxury. More than most comparable communities in the Mountain West, Park City enjoys a wide ranging and congenial collection of residents.
- Second Homes - Park City / Deer Valley is a full-year, active, healthy community. In comparison to many other mountain towns, the summer season here is strong in recreational, social, and cultural vibrancy. That means more days of usage for second home owners and year round enjoyment for year round residents.
- Closing Costs - Closing costs on real estate transactions are very low. There is no State transfer tax or fee so the largest settlement closing cost is generally financing charges.
- Taxes - Real Estate Property taxes in Utah are lower than most of the country, a bit less than 1% of valuation.
- Activity - The market for real estate in Park City is far more active and robust than the size of the town might suggest. Over the past five years we have averaged more than 1,700 transactions and more than $1.2 Billion in sales per year; At the market’s peak, Park City and Deer Valley had more than 4,000 transactions totaling more than $2 Billion in a single year.