- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Glenwild Home - Golf Course Community8135 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 11908179 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Enclave Luxury TownhomeEnclave 35|
MLS 12000704 More Info
MLS More Info
MLS More Info
Park City Resource Guide
These are just some of the many useful links to Park City Local businesses, services, associations. Feel free to call Carol for more information or her recommendations.
The City of Park City
BHHS Utah Properties
Mountain Trails Foundation
Snyderville Basin Recreation District www.basinrecreation.com
Park City Chamber / Bureau
Park City Merchants Assoc
(From Chamber / Bureau)
(From Park City Magazine) www.parkcitymagazine.com
Radio - KPCW
Newspaper - Park Record
TV - Park City TV
SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Fly down the mountains just 40 minutes after flying in to the airport. One of Park City’s many benefits is that you can take a morning flight from either coast to Salt Lake City and still get in a half day of skiing. Perhaps more important to those who live here are the more than 343 airline flights a day that operate out of SLC with hundreds of daily non-stops to cities all over North America, Canada, Europe, and Mexico.
www.delta.com, www.united.com, www.southwest.com, www.aa.com, www.frontierairlines.com, www.jetblue.com