- Buying Demand is breaking all previous records. Park City real estate is HOT! 2021 sales volume is the highest in Park CIty history..
- Inventory is now at record lows. .
- Vacant Land sales are now a leading segment.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
Park City Resource Guide
These are just some of the many useful links to Park City Local businesses, services, associations. Feel free to call Carol for more information or her recommendations.
The City of Park City
BHHS Utah Properties
Mountain Trails Foundation
Snyderville Basin Recreation District www.basinrecreation.com
Park City Chamber / Bureau
Park City Merchants Assoc
(From Chamber / Bureau)
(From Park City Magazine) www.parkcitymagazine.com
Radio - KPCW
Newspaper - Park Record
TV - Park City TV
SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Fly down the mountains just 40 minutes after flying in to the airport. One of Park City’s many benefits is that you can take a morning flight from either coast to Salt Lake City and still get in a half day of skiing. Perhaps more important to those who live here are the more than 343 airline flights a day that operate out of SLC with hundreds of daily non-stops to cities all over North America, Canada, Europe, and Mexico.
www.delta.com, www.united.com, www.southwest.com, www.aa.com, www.frontierairlines.com, www.jetblue.com