- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Canyons Village Ski-Through LuxuryApex Residences 903|
MLS 11604380 More Info
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Modern, Views, on a Park City Hillside25 Marilyn Court|
MLS 11901455 More Info
MLS More Info
Park City Resource Guide
These are just some of the many useful links to Park City Local businesses, services, associations. Feel free to call Carol for more information or her recommendations.
The City of Park City
BHHS Utah Properties
Mountain Trails Foundation
Snyderville Basin Recreation District www.basinrecreation.com
Park City Chamber / Bureau
Park City Merchants Assoc
(From Chamber / Bureau)
(From Park City Magazine) www.parkcitymagazine.com
Radio - KPCW
Newspaper - Park Record
TV - Park City TV
SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Fly down the mountains just 40 minutes after flying in to the airport. One of Park City’s many benefits is that you can take a morning flight from either coast to Salt Lake City and still get in a half day of skiing. Perhaps more important to those who live here are the more than 343 airline flights a day that operate out of SLC with hundreds of daily non-stops to cities all over North America, Canada, Europe, and Mexico.
www.delta.com, www.united.com, www.southwest.com, www.aa.com, www.frontierairlines.com, www.jetblue.com