- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
|Modern, Views, on a Park City Hillside25 Marilyn Court|
MLS 11901455 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a castle) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Glenwild Home - Golf Course Community8135 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 11908179 More Info
|Canyons Village Ski-Through LuxuryApex Residences 903|
MLS 11604380 More Info
One of Americaʼs Best
Carol moved to Park City in the early 1980s, and embarked on her real estate career just as a mid-80s slump developed. Despite this, she was awarded the "Rookie of the Year" designation by the Park City Board of Realtors. Since then, her continuing diligence established her as one of the top real estate agents in Park City and Deer Valley. She has been designated the top "Sales Agent of the Year" four times, more than any other Realtor in Park City / Deer Valley.
In addition, her professional success has earned her continuing recognition on the Wall Street Journalʼs list of the Top 100 Agents in the Country. Carol has served as President of the Park City Board of Realtors, and is currently Chairperson of the Statistics Committee.
Her extensive experience coupled with her grasp of detail, sets her apart from other Realtors -- Carol is a virtual walking encyclopedia of Park City and Deer Valley real estate knowledge.
To provide augmented professional service; to make your real estate transactions run smoothly, Carol engages experienced, fully-licensed, full-time Realtor associates. Whereas some agents employ "assistants", Carol's office group comprises bona-fide professional agent-associates.