- Remarkably, the Park City market has been basically post-crash stable for 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is up a bit. Prices continue at a steady rise, although not huge. The number of sales has fallen a bit.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|High Lot with Commanding Views2740 Bear Hollow Drive|
MLS 11804874 More Info
|Extraordinary Glenwild Residence575 Mountain Holly Rd|
MLS 11804459 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
|Modern, Views, on a Park City Hillside25 Marilyn Court|
MLS 11901455 More Info
|Red Ledges - Golf, Huge Views2172 Signal Peak|
MLS 11804086 More Info
|Canyon Creek Condo900 Bitner Road E35|
MLS 11902161 More Info
Receive Market Updates
Be in the Know
We believe there’s a benefit to you knowing what is going on in the real estate market in Park City. Our belief is that “informed intelligence” allows you to make important decisions with confidence, and those are the best decisions.
You can receive notification of every property that comes on the market in the Park City area, or we can refine your Market Updates so that you are only notified when, say, a piece of Deer Valley real estate hits the MLS system within a specified price range or even with a specified number of bedrooms.