- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|A Castle (yes, a castle) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Glenwild Home - Golf Course Community8135 Glenwild Drive|
MLS 11908179 More Info
|Canyons Village Ski-Through LuxuryApex Residences 903|
MLS 11604380 More Info
|Modern, Views, on a Park City Hillside25 Marilyn Court|
MLS 11901455 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Family Ski Lodge7979 Roamer Court|
MLS 11808419 More Info
Receive Market Updates
Be in the Know
We believe there’s a benefit to you knowing what is going on in the real estate market in Park City. Our belief is that “informed intelligence” allows you to make important decisions with confidence, and those are the best decisions.
You can receive notification of every property that comes on the market in the Park City area, or we can refine your Market Updates so that you are only notified when, say, a piece of Deer Valley real estate hits the MLS system within a specified price range or even with a specified number of bedrooms.