- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Snow Park Condo - Views, SkiingPinnacle 78|
MLS 12100372 More Info
|Super-Close Ski In/Out Park City MountainSnowflower 101|
Price: $ - Just Sold - $
MLS 12002553 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Upper Deer Valley Luxury CondoStage #48|
MLS 12004627 More Info
MLS More Info
All the Real Estate Listings in Park City and Deer Valley Are Right Here
From Homes to Condos and from Ranches to Estates
Every piece of real estate available for sale in Park City is accessible right here on this website. Not just Carol’s listings or Berkshire Hathaway Utah’s listing, but every listing. Since that might be more information than you would like to search through, we have provided you the tools to narrow your search to just the things that are most important to you – number of bedrooms, type of property, price, neighborhood, even how big the garage is.
Just fill in the information in the form below and to the right, and you’ll begin to get a picture of the types of properties that are available to you. While the search capabilities on this site show everything that’s on the market, it doesn’t show things that haven’t been listed yet. One of the results of the difficult real estate market over the past couple years is a growing list of “pocket listings” where people might have said to their Realtor something like, “I don’t really want to list it and put a sign in the yard, but if you ever hear of someone who would be interested in my property, let me know…”
Because of Carol’s long and high standing in the real estate community in Park City and Deer Valley, she is likely to know of properties that haven’t yet hit the market that just might be right for you. We encourage you to search through the listings available to begin to get a feel for the market, and when you are ready, we invite you to call Carol to discuss the market in more depth so you can find the property that’s just right for you, or find just the right buyer for your property.